The stylish secateurs / pruning shears of high quality are used for cutting flowers and branches.
But also work for shaping bushes, trees, and other plants
Made of stainless steel and a comfortable wooden handle
A good Secateur should fit comfortably in your hand. It shouldn't be too large or heavy, preventing you from losing grip. It should be pleasant and comfortable to work with
- Made of stainless steel and wood
- Weight: 185 g
- Comes in a matte black paperbox
How to take care of your Secateur:
- Remove soil and plant debris from the blades after each use. Use a brush or cloth to clean thoroughly.
- Store the secateurs in a dry place. If possible, store them in the provided packaging or on a hanging hook
- Do not wash in the dishwasher