This unique Kenzan ring has a diameter of 120 mm that allows you to easily create grand, airy flower arrangements.
The benefits of Kenzan:
- You can make quick and easy arrangements with just a few flowers or branches
- The Kenzan allows you to create minimalistic arrangements that emphasize lines and visual movement.
- Is an environmentally friendly tool, Since a Kenzan can be reused again and again.
Which flowers do we recommend for the Kenzan?
- Sweet pea
Comes in a matte black box.
Material: Tin (Base) and Copper (Spikes)
Hand washing is recommended.
How do you clean your Kenzan?
1. The Kenzan rake brush is a real "hero" when it comes to cleaning your flower frog / Kenzan. With its narrow but powerful metal arms, it can reach where it's otherwise almost impossible. A toothbrush / dish brush can help in some cases, but if you want to get your flower frog really clean, this is the brush to use. Using a dirty flower frog with organic material residues is an effective way to quickly spoil the water. Bacteria in the water will cause your flowers to die much faster. The Kenzan rake is also great for cleaning the metal base to restore its shine.
2. Clean your Kenzan with a dish brush or toothbrush after use. Place it upside down on a towel to allow it to dry between uses. The Kenzan should not be constantly submerged in water, as there is a risk of discoloration. Discoloration of the surface / dish / bowl may also occur with prolonged use.