A Scandinavian design
Hanataba is based on the same tecnique professional florists uses when making boquets, the dutch spiral.
This is a new and improved version of Hanataba Crystal Clear. Carefully insert the top as shown in the video below. Twist the top fully to the left and your Hanataba is ready to use
- Choose your favorite flowers
- Put them in your Hanataba
- Twist! Its as simple as that.
- The Hanataba gives your flowers exeptional volume by a simple twist.
A really nice feature is that you can place your bouquet on a shallow plate with water wich gives it a completely new expression. The Hanataba also "locks" the stems in its position wich makes your bouquet to fit perfectly in almost any vase.
The Hanataba wont do any harm to the flowerstems because of the smooth edges in the holes in the Hanataba. That why flowers with softer stems like Tulips and lilys works perfectly in the Hanataba.
- Creative and inspiring
- Use flowers from a shop, your garden or the nature
- Make classic bouquets or new looks
- The perfect gift to yourself or a friend
- Put in a vase or on a plate
- The Hanataba can be placed in water
- Works perfectly with most flowers
What flowers can be used in the Hanataba?
- Sweet pea
- Pampas grass
- Bunny tails
What do i get?
- One large Hanataba for 19 stems in transparent acrylic
- One small Hanataba for 7 stems in transparent acrylic
- Packed in a beautiful and elegant black paperbox
- Hanataba is made of recyclable acrylic
- Handwash is recommended